What is a misprint disc?
Misprints are perfectly manufactured discs with cosmetic flaws in the printing. In Ultimate circles they are also known as practice discs.
A misprint typically has one of two problems: the foil used to stamp the artwork onto the disc is flawed, or we goofed and used the wrong foil color or artwork.
When either occurs, we don't expect the customer to pay for it; instead, it goes onto a shelf with other misprints. When we get too many, they are offered for sale to the public at very low prices.
IMPORTANT: about ordering misprints
- Your order will be processed 1-2 weeks from receipt. No rush orders are accepted.
- No color choices. You may receive a mix, or all of one color.
- Your pack may include mix designs, or just one design.
- Disc golf packs will include a mix of models. No guarantees on the mix ratio.
- No special requests are accepted. No exchanges or returns for any reason, no exceptions.